Exhibitor & Sponsor – $3,700
The exhibit hall is centrally located at the conference and serves as the principal gathering area. All spaces have excellent visibility and traffic. Breakfast and coffee breaks will be served in the exhibit hall. The exhibitors are drawn from an existing exhibitor waiting list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Exhibitor Waiting List.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Benefits
- 1 6’x10′ Booth (includes 6′ Table, 2 Chairs and Electricity)
- Exhibitor Functionality in the Conference Mobile App (Whova)
- Logo Display (including Full Color Program, RREC Website, Conference Mobile App (Whova) and Signage throughout the conference venue)
- Sponsor Certificate & Acknowledgement at Conference
- 3 Complimentary Registrations
- 1 Complimentary Parking Pass
The University of Illinois is a non-profit, educational institution and your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Your company will receive a letter from the University of Illinois Foundation acknowledging your contribution.
The portion of your contribution that can be claimed as a charitable gift is:
Gift Amount: $2,555
Non-Gift Amount: $1,145
Total Amount: $3,700